Engage in Advancing Democracy at AACTE’s 2021 Annual Meeting
As the November 3 election nears, AACTE is committed to uplifting and advancing America’s democratic values. During the virtual 2021 Annual Meeting, February 24-26, educators from across the nation will unite in advocating for the future of education through topics featured in the conference strand Activism for Renewing Democracy. Content from this strand includes these concurrent sessions:
- Teaching Culturally Responsive Dispositions, Informed Advocacy, and Activism through a Framework of Children’s Rights and Professional Ethics
- Teacher Education as a Factor in Failed Citizenship
- Pre-service Teachers Acts of Courage and Resistance: Wading Gently into Dissent
- University and State Agency Partnerships for Equity: From Regulation to Collaboration
- Networking Voices for Public School Advocacy: A Focus on Equity and Innovation
- Courageous Actions in Vulnerable Spaces: First-Year Teachers Meeting Students’ Needs in Challenging Contexts
- Preparing Doctoral Students to be Research to Policy Advocates
Discover ways to ignite your activism during the AACTE 2021 Annual Meeting. And most importantly, be sure to participate in the upcoming election: Your Voice Matters!
Join your AACTE colleagues in Resisting Hate, Restoring Hope: Engaging in Courageous Action this February. Register now for the AACTE 2021 Annual Meeting! Visit www.aacte.org for conference details, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and join the conversation using #AACTE21.
Come experience the reimagined AACTE Annual Meeting – One community. One purpose. One voice.