Learn to Thrive During Challenging Times at AACTE’s 2021 Annual Meeting
AACTE’s virtual 2021 Annual Meeting, February 24-26, will offer over 180 concurrent sessions, providing you a full menu of options for enhancing your professional development during these challenging times. Covering four different strands, sessions will feature such tools as case studies, scenario planning, and roundtable discussions to impact educator preparation.
Learn how educators can thrive in these sessions from Strand I: Equity and Inclusivity in Preparation and Practice:
• Pivoting and Partnering: How Teachers and Teacher Educators Navigate the Transition to Emergency Remote Teaching Together
• Corona Conversations: The Inequity of Teacher Education Training in an Online Environment
• Keep Calm and Teach On: The Shifting Landscape of Equity Work During COVID-19
• Preparing Teachers for Urban Contexts in Pandemic Times
• Bridging the Digital Divide
• Preparing Teachers for Complex Classrooms: A Case for Trauma-Informed Training in Teacher Preparation
• Cultivating Teacher Knowledge of Equity and Assessment in an Online Course
• Educator Preparation in Traumatic Times
• Disabling Schooling Systems that Disable Children: A Critical Disabilities Studies Approach to Inclusion
• And so much more!
Join AACTE in Resisting Hate, Restoring Hope: Engaging in Courageous Action this February and become equipped to lead change in the current educational landscape. Register now for the AACTE 2021 Annual Meeting! Secure your spot and save when you register by the December 4 early bird deadline. Visit www.aacte.org for conference details, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and j join the conversation using #AACTE21.
Come experience the reimagined AACTE Annual Meeting – One community. One purpose. One voice.
Questions – Need Assistance?
Please contact us at email@example.com