Explore New Resources at AACTE
As the fall 2020 semester begins like none other, AACTE would like to remind you of a few new additions to the member resources roster that may be of service to you as the new academic years begins in a COVID-19 world.
- COVID-19 Resource Hub – Here you can connect with peers and access various webinars, tools, and the latest research about online and distance learning.
- COVID-19 Educator Preparation Policy Tracker Map – View the latest policy changes affecting your program and receive guidance on how to make any programmatic changes necessary.
- Virtual Reality Classrooms – Need to provide your candidates with virtual simulations to complete clinical practice requirements? Through your AACTE membership, you receive special rates to Mursion Virtual Reality Classrooms.
Additional resources that you will find useful include the following:
- Research, Reports, and Briefs – AACTE provides members with the latest, practitioner-focused research, such as:
- Black & Hispanic/Latino Male Teachers Initiative Networked Improvement Community (NIC) –NICs are learning communities that use improvement science to seek and test solutions within systems to address a shared problem of practice. The goal of this initiative is to help institutions by identifying successful strategies to increase the number of Black and Hispanic/Latino men receiving initial teaching certification through educator preparation programs.
- Reducing the Shortage of Special Education Teachers Networked Improvement Community – This NIC aims to address the problem of the shortage and lack of diversity of fully prepared and credentialed special education teachers in public schools across the nation.
- AACTE Awards – The AACTE Awards Program recognizes excellence in both member institutions and individuals who have made significant contributions to the field of educator preparation. AACTE is currently accepting nominations for the Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards. Nominate yourself or a colleague by October 9!
Don’t forget – AACTE membership renewal season is upon us! To access your membership invoice and renew your institution’s membership through 2021:
- View Your 2021 Membership Dues Invoice: To access your 2021 membership invoice, please log into your AACTE Profile and select “view details” next to the “pay online” button at the top of the page. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a PDF invoice.
- Submit Your Renewal via Credit Card: Visit your AACTE Profile to submit payment online.
- Submit Your Renewal via Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and mail to AACTE, PO Box 825490, Philadelphia, PA 19182-5490.
For additional information about the benefits of an AACTE membership, please contact me at email@example.com for more information.