AACTE Invites Entries for 2021 Awards: Deadline is October 9
The deadline for the AACTE 2021 Awards is quickly approaching. The final day to submit a nomination is October 9. Submissions can be either be self-nominated or nominated by a third party. To submit a nomination, visit AACTE’s online submission site.
The AACTE Awards Program recognized excellence in both member institutions and individuals who have made significant contributions to the field of educator preparation. The award categories are:
Best Practice Awards:
- Innovative Use of Technology
- Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity
- Support of Global and International Perspectives
Professional Achievement Awards:
- Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education
- David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education
- Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education
Writing and Research Award:
Award winners will be recognized at the 73rd Annual Meeting in February 2021.
If you need more information, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.