Join the Online Learning Session: Equipping and Sustaining Equity-Oriented School Leaders for Diverse Contexts
As school contexts are increasingly complex, school leaders must design programming to address the needs of their diverse students. AACTE invites members to participate in the fourth session of The Wallace Foundation’s University Principal Preparation Initiative (UPPI) learning series, which is framed around the primary question: How do we prepare school leaders to lead schools towards equitable outcomes for all learners?
Register now for Equipping and Sustaining Equity-Oriented School Leaders for Diverse Contexts: Tools and Takeaways.
- Date: September 10, 2020
- Facilitator: April L. Peters, associate professor and associate department chair at the University of Houston.
- Presentation: 1:00–1:45 p.m. EST
- UPPI member-only discussion: 1:45–2:30 p.m. EST (A separate email will be sent with a registration link for this session to all UPPI member registrants.)
Upcoming and Previous UPPI Online Learning Sessions
- Lean more about and register for upcoming sessions.
- Review materials from the previous three sessions: