AACTE’s Launches Back To School Webinar Series Featuring ATLAS and FAVSTE in Teacher Preparation
Join AACTE on August 12 and 13 from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. for its first back to school webinar series. Over the course of these two sessions, panelists with experience in using the Accomplished Teaching, Learning and Schools (ATLAS) library with the FAVSTE framework will introduce participants to these tools and how to use these tools to effectively utilize video tasks in teacher preparation. These ideas are applicable across different levels of certification (elementary, middle, and secondary) and school contexts.
Panelists will include the following:
- Brett Criswell – West Chester University
- Heather Jo Johnson – Vanderbilt
- Jessica Anna Arias – Kennesaw State University
- Lawrence T Escalada – University of Northern Iowa
- Shelly Forsythe – Texas State University
Register today to attend the two-part webinar: ATLAS and FAVSTE: A Tool and a Framework for Using Video in Teacher Preparation.
Tags: events, technology