Learn How to Save on Your 2021 Membership Dues
To ensure you have continual access to the many resources available to members, AACTE encourages you to renew your AACTE membership for 2021 today. Members who submit 50% of their dues by August 31, 2020 are eligible for a complimentary second registration to the 2020 Washington Week and 2020 Leadership Academy events. This means if you and a colleague are planning to attend one of these meetings, the second registration for the same event is free.
How do you access invoices for your institution’s membership through 2021?
- Access Your 2021 Membership Dues Invoice: View your invoice by logging into your AACTE Profile. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy via email.
- Submit Your Renewal via Credit Card: Visit your AACTE Profile to submit payment online.
- Submit Your Renewal via Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and mail to AACTE, 1307 New York Ave., Ste. 300, Washington, DC 20005
Have you updated your member profiles?
As a reminder, AACTE membership is institutional—this means when your organization is a member, all students, faculty, staff, and administrators have access to resources. Register our students and colleagues by creating a member profile each one. Visit aacte.org to login or select “Create new account” to register a new user.
AACTE has you covered! What are the newest resources at your disposal?
Find out how your peers are transitioning to distance learning. Learn more about the latest policy changes in your state relating to licensure and certification due to the pandemic:
- COVID-19 Resource Hub – Here you have access to various webinars, tools, and the latest research about online and virtual instruction.
- COVID-19 Educator Preparation, Policy Tracker Map – View the latest policy changes affecting your program and receive guidance on how to make any programmatic changes necessary.
- Mursion Virtual Reality Classrooms (special rate for members!) – Do you need to provide your candidates with virtual simulations to complete clinical practice requirements? AACTE members receive special rates to Mursion Virtual Reality Classrooms.
On behalf of all of us at AACTE, thank you for your membership and we look forward to our continued collaboration into 2021. If you have questions regarding membership benefits or how to renew, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
Tags: AACTE online resources, membership