AACTE Offers New Renewal Incentives
In light of the pandemic, it is now more important than ever to lean into your networks and communities. As a member of AACTE, you can connect with peers, learn from their experiences, and participate in ongoing conversations about educator preparation. In addition to the many benefits of an AACTE membership, below are a few new member resources to assist you and your organization during these uncertain times:
- COVID-19 Resource Hub – Learn how peers are transitioning to distance learning, participate in webinars, and access the latest research about online and virtual instruction.
- COVID-19 Educator Preparation Policy Tracker Map – This interactive map details state policy changes related to licensure and certification, clinical experience, hiring, and state standards and program requirements. It also provides state guidance to EPPs on how to adjust to programmatic changes resulting from COVID-19.
- Mursion Virtual Reality Classrooms – AACTE members receive special rates to Mursion Virtual Reality Classrooms. These classrooms provide virtual simulations so your teacher candidates can still complete clinical practice requirements during the pandemic.
Your AACTE membership is active through December 31, 2020. However, we encourage you to renew for 2021 today. AACTE understands that many of our members are currently facing operational challenges, and as such, we are offering several renewal incentives.
- Payment Options – Institutions may choose a payment plan, whereby 50% of dues are paid by December 31, 2020 and the remaining 50% by March 31, 2021.
- Complimentary Conference Registration – Institutions that submit 50% of dues by August 31, 2020 will receive a complimentary second registration for the 2020 Washington Week and 2020 Leadership Academy. This means if you and a colleague are planning to attend one of these events, the second registration for the same event is free.
- No Dues Increase for 2021 – AACTE will not raise membership dues for productivity categories in 2021.
Please see below to renew your AACTE membership today:
- By Credit Card: Visit your AACTE Profile to submit payment online.
- By Check: Make payable to “AACTE” and mail to AACTE, 1307 New York Ave., Ste. 300, Washington, DC 20005
On behalf of all of us at AACTE, thank you for your membership and we look forward to our continued collaboration into 2021.
If you have questions regarding membership benefits or how to renew, please reach out to me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: AACTE online resources, membership