The Value of Being an AACTE Volunteer
Here is your opportunity to engage with AACTE! The Association is currently accepting 2021 Annual Meeting session proposals and reviewer applications, nominations to serve on AACTE Committees, 2021 award nominations, and voting on revisions to the Association’s bylaws and articles of incorporation. With so many opportunities available, will you answer the call to serve the profession?
Each call to action has its own deadline, so be sure to mark your calendar and click on the links below for more information:
- The Call for Reviewers seeks qualified individuals (from AACTE member institutions only) interested in reviewing proposals this coming July and August for the 2021 Annual Meeting.
Submission Deadline: May 27, 2020
- If you are a chief representative, please take a few minutes to cast your vote on the recent revisions to the AACTE Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
Submission Deadline: May 22, 2020
- The Call for Proposals (open to both members and nonmembers) invites proposals for sessions at the 2021 AACTE Annual Meeting. Acceptance notifications will be sent in August, and individuals with accepted proposals will be expected to register and attend AACTE’s 73rd Annual Meeting in Seattle, February 26-28, 2021.
Submission Deadline: June 10, 2020
- The Call for Standing Committee Nominations invites applications from members with broad and deep experience in educator preparation to serve on the AACTE standing committees for a 3-year term starting March 1, 2021.
Submission Deadline: May 29, 2020
- The 2021 AACTE Awards Call for Entries (open to both members and nonmembers) is now open. Applications for the 2021 Outstanding Book Award are currently being accepted.
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2020 (for the 2021 Outstanding Book Award)
Simply log in to AACTE’s online submissions site to get started!
Tags: AACTE governance, Annual Meeting, membership
Director of Marketing & Communications, AACTE