Deadlines Extended for AACTE’s Call to Serve
Will you answer the call to serve the profession? AACTE needs you and has extended the deadlines to volunteer. Be sure to mark your calendar and click on the links below for more information:
- Submission Deadline: May 22, 2020 – If you are a chief representative, please take a few minutes to cast your vote on the recent revisions to the AACTE Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- Submission Deadline Extended: May 27, 2020 – The Call for Reviewers seeks qualified individuals (from AACTE member institutions) interested in reviewing proposals this coming June and July for the 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Submission Deadline: May 29, 2020 – The Call for Standing Committee Nominations invites applications from members with broad and deep experience in educator preparation to serve on an AACTE standing committee for a 3-year term starting March 1, 2021.
- Submission Deadline Extended: June 10, 2020 – The Call for Proposals (open to both members and nonmembers) invites proposals for sessions at the 2021 AACTE Annual Meeting. Acceptance notifications will be sent in late August, and individuals with accepted proposals will be expected to register and attend AACTE’s 73rd Annual Meeting in Seattle, February 26-28, 2021.
- Submission Deadline: June 15, 2020 (for 2021 Outstanding Book Award) – The 2021 AACTE Awards Call for Entries (open to both members and nonmembers) is now open. Applications for the 2021 Outstanding Book Award are currently being accepted.
Simply log in to AACTE’s online submissions site to get started!