Dive Deeper into Ed Prep at #AACTE20 in Atlanta
Gain valuable ideas and resources to tackle problems of practice during AACTE’s Deeper Dive sessions at the 2020 Annual Meeting in Atlanta. Offered in three, stand-alone time blocks, AACTE’s six Deeper Dive forums provide interactive and timely learning experiences with leaders and innovators from the field.
Each day of the conference, you can choose to attend one of the Deeper Dives from the following pairs:
- Addressing the Teacher Shortage; What Do We Know and What Can We Do? | 4:15-5:30 p.m.
- Disruptive Deans | 4:15-5:30 p.m.
- Combatting Discrimination and Hatred Through Education | 4:00-5:15 p.m.
- Teacher Education Around the World: Various Approaches to Lifting the Profession | 4:00-5:15 p.m.
- School Safety Matters: Understanding the Preventative and Responsive Trends in School and Campus Safety Measures | 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- Exploring the Opportunities and Challenges of Immigration for Teachers and Teacher Education Programs | 10:30-11:45 a.m.
To view the full list of sessions and create your personal schedule, log in to the Online Event Planner.
It’s not too late to register for the conference! Sign up by January 24 for the best rates. Visit aacte.org for details, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and join the conversation using #AACTE20.
Come experience the enhanced AACTE Annual Meeting – One community. One purpose. One place.
Do you have questions or need assistance? Please contact us at email@example.com