Countdown to January 24 Registration Deadline for #AACTE20
AACTE kicks off its countdown today to the advance registration deadline for AACTE’s 72nd Annual Meeting in Atlanta, GA. Only 10 days are left to take advantage of discounted rates. As the largest gathering of educator preparation professionals in the nation, AACTE’s Annual Meeting offers you access to essential tools to drive change at your institution, in your community, and for the profession.
Here are 10 reasons to attend #AACTE20:
- Join the conversation and tackle important issues in education today with a diverse set of peers.
- Get motivated by inspiring speakers and gain fresh perspectives.
- Tailor your learning experience by choosing among hundreds of sessions that cover a broad variety of topics.
- Discover new ideas that can make you more effective with your students, colleagues, and partners.
- Engage with attendees, form new relationships and strengthen existing ones. Bring a colleague to share in the learning!
- Build new alliances, business ventures, and partnerships to advance your work.
- Take part in hands on demonstrations of new products, and discuss solutions to your specific needs with exhibitors and sponsors.
- Step outside your comfort zone and open your mind to innovation.
- Achieve greater focus on the problems of practice to help you take your programs to the next level.
- Experience the energy of different perspectives uniting around common goals. Add your voice to the mix!
View the full lineup of the keynote speakers, schedule and preconference events on our website. To see the full list of sessions and create your personal schedule, log in to the Online Event Planner.
The January 24 advance registration deadline is quickly approaching! Act now to get the best rates.