Elevate Educator Preparation with AACTE in Atlanta
Join AACTE and your professional community in Atlanta as we advance the Association’s new vision to revolutionize education for all learners. During the 2020 Annual Meeting, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the recently approved AACTE Core Values in concurrent sessions highlighting key areas.
AACTE will leverage the collective knowledge and experience of leading experts on ways to progress the Association’s strategic direction in these robust sessions:
Inquiry & Innovation
- Publishing in JTE: Tips for Authors and Reviewers | Feb 28 · 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Engaging Stakeholders in Creating Trauma Sensitive Schools | Feb 29 · 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Preparing Educators for Deeper Learning | Feb 29 · 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- AACTE’s Strategic Plan: Revolutionizing Education for All Learners | Feb 29 · 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Steps Towards Diversifying the School Leadership Pipeline | Feb 28 · 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Disrupting Negative Outcomes in Education for Indigenous Students | Feb 29 · 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Building Safe and Supportive Schools for LGBTQ Students | Feb 29 · 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Learning Lab on Marginalized Teachers | Feb 29 · 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Student to Scholar: Decoding and Encoding Challenges for Diversifying the Faculty Pipeline | Feb 29 · 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Successful Strategies for Attracting Male Teachers of Color | Feb 29 · 2:30-3:30 p.m.
You’re invited to experience these sessions and many more at AACTE’s 2020 Annual Meeting in Atlanta, February 28 – March 1. Find the full event details and plan your personal schedule by accessing the mobile-friendly Online Event Planner.
Time is running out to register online for the conference! Sign up by January 24 for the best rates. Visit aacte.org for details, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and join the conversation using #AACTE20.
Do you have questions or need assistance? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.