Experience AACTE’s Engaging Learning Labs in Atlanta
AACTE’s engaging concurrent sessions, known as Learning Labs, are returning to the 2020 Annual Meeting in Atlanta, GA. As an attendee from last year noted, “The practical sessions with actual implementation stories stood out as exemplary.” In the Learning Labs you too will receive inspiring content and tangible practices to implement in your daily work.
Come experience these enhanced sessions, categorized by these types:
- Case Stories sessions feature quality storytelling designed to illuminate real world case studies that demonstrate innovation or breakthrough practices.
- Data to Action sessions release recent data in ways that encourage attendees to discuss its relevance and practicality in everyday settings.
- Future Casting sessions explore the creation of “next practices” as opposed to and/or in addition to exploring current best practices.
- Paper Sessions feature two presentations focused on a similar topic centered around the event strands.
- Perspectives sessions address a current topic or concern that is germane to educator preparation framed as a research, policy, or program question.
- Roundtables sessions focus on a particular topic and are led by an individual or a small group.
- Scenario Planning sessions help attendees consider and discuss a variety of actions that might take place as a result of changing conditions.
AACTE continues to elevate the quality of its educational offerings and attendee engagement at its Annual Meeting. Come experience the reimagined offerings at the AACTE 72nd Annual Meeting, February 28 – March 1. Register now and take advantage of early bird rates by October 30. Visit aacte.org for conference details, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and join the conversation using #AACTE20.
Do you have questions or need assistance? Please email email@example.com.