9 Reasons to Volunteer for AACTE’s 2020 Annual Meeting Call for Proposals
Time is running out to volunteer as a member faculty to review proposals for the AACTE 2020 Annual Meeting. Submit reviewer applications by May 15.
AACTE is also accepting session proposals through May 29. Below are nine reasons to participate in the call for proposals for the 72nd Annual Meeting, themed “Disrupting Inequities: Educating for Change,” to be held in Atlanta, GA, February 28 – March 1, 2020:
Why become a proposal reviewer?
- Shape the content for the largest conference of teacher educators in the nation: AACTE’s 2020 Annual Meeting themed “Disrupting Inequities: Educating for Change.”
- Identify the latest research and best practices to equip educators in helping students become active learners, productive citizens, critical thinkers, and leaders.
- Apply your expertise by highlighting innovative methods in educator preparation that address equity and inclusivity among learners.
- Promote winning strategies that sustain educator preparation by disrupting inequities that impede progress in education.
- Elevate methods for retaining educators through successful and sustaining clinical practice and partnerships.
Why submit a session proposal?
- Showcase your research and highlight innovative practices advancing educator preparation.
- Share best practices and expand the knowledge base of the profession.
- Promote effective methods for attendees to implement new policies and plans to strengthen their institutions.
- Engage attendees in interactive learning experiences while building potential partnerships.