Countdown to January 28 Registration Deadline for #AACTE19
AACTE kicks off its countdown today to the advance registration deadline for AACTE’s 71st Annual Meeting in Louisville, KY. Only 7 days are left to take advantage of discounted rates. As the premier educator preparation conference in the nation, AACTE’s Annual Meeting provides you access to tools to drive change at your institution, in your community, and for the profession.
Here are 10 reasons why you should plan now to attend:
- Shake up your routine by tackling important issues in education today and sharpen your skills with a different set of peers.
- Hear from inspiring speakers and get motivated with fresh perspectives.
- Customize your learning experience by choosing among hundreds of sessions that cover a broad variety of topics.
- Share your experiences and get new ideas that can make you more effective with your students, colleagues, and partners.
- Mix and mingle to form new relationships and strengthen existing ones. Bring a partner to share in the learning!
- Create new alliances, business ventures, and partnerships to advance your work.
- Get hands-on demonstrations of new products, and discuss solutions to your local needs with exhibitors and sponsors.
- Step out of your comfort zone and open your mind to innovation.
- Gain greater focus on the problems of practice to help you take your programs to the next level.
- Feel the energy of diverse perspectives uniting around common goals. Add your voice to the mix!
Don’t be left out of the largest annual gathering of educator preparation professionals! The January 28 advance registration deadline for the AACTE’s 71st Annual Meeting in Louisville, KY, February 22-24, is quickly approaching! Act now to get the best rates.
Read the full lineup of the keynote speakers, schedule and preconference events on our website. To view the full list of sessions and create your personal schedule, log in to the Online Event Planner. Secure your spot today!
Tags: Annual Meeting