What Will You Take Away From AACTE’s Quality Support Workshop?
Are you ready to get ahead this summer?
Make progress on your program’s quality assurance plan, get advice on interpreting your assessment data, and develop your understanding of evidence for accreditation–all at the AACTE Quality Support Workshop! Please join us for this interactive event in Columbus, Ohio, August 2-4.
Here are just some of the benefits last year’s attendees reported in their evaluations:
The series on quality assurance systems was the most valuable, as the three-session workshop allowed me to gain much more depth and insight than I would have in a single session.
[The facilitator] helped me understand the accreditation process and the types of evidence that will be required.
Breakfast and reception conversations [with] networking and sharing were very helpful for new ideas about student teaching preparation, assessment, and opportunities to learn how others are doing the work in their universities.
This professional dialogue is critical to our well-being, to our programs, and to the students our candidates/graduates teach.
As a new department head, this workshop was very valuable in helping me understand the requirements and expectations as we prepare for CAEP reaccreditation.
What are your pressing needs in quality assurance and improvement? At the Quality Support Workshop, you’ll have a selection of expert-facilitated sessions on topics ranging from teacher performance assessment to clinical partnerships to data and evidence–and more! Join us to achieve learning outcomes like these:
- Explore the intersection of accountability policies/processes and quality assurance
- Conduct a review of your institution’s readiness to develop a quality assurance system
- Collaborate with your team to design or improve the components of your quality assurance system
- Analyze how the iterative cycles of improvement processes can play out in a program
- Identify existing or new data that can inform improvement
- Consider how to address important innovations such as expanded clinical practice and use of professional networks as part of a continuous improvement process
- Establish the goals of performance assessment within your quality assurance system and learn how to select or design appropriate assessment instruments or processes based on those goals and associated expectations for validity, reliability, and fairness
- Analyze program strengths and weaknesses based on data from performance assessments and other sources
Explore the full agenda online and check out our team registration discounts. Space is limited, so don’t delay–register today!Register Now
Tags: accreditation, assessment, data, events, program improvement