AACTE Board of Directors Elects New Leaders
During its meeting February 28, AACTE’s Board of Directors chose officers for the coming year to serve with new Board Chair Wanda Blanchett (see press release).
Effective now through next February, the AACTE Executive Committee includes the following leaders:
- Chair: Wanda Blanchett, Rutgers University (NJ)
- Past Chair: Renée A. Middleton, Ohio University
- Chair-Elect: Kim Metcalf, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Secretary: Ann Larson, University of Louisville (KY)
- At Large: Dianne Mark, Coastal Carolina University (SC), and Robert Floden, Michigan State University
- Ex Officio: Lynn M. Gangone, AACTE
The Executive Committee is charged with serving as the interim governing body between meetings of the Association’s Board of Directors, which typically occur in September and February. The Executive Committee considers administrative and management matters pertaining to the Association and studies topics of importance for the Association and educator preparation.
For more information about AACTE’s governance structure, contact me at email@example.com or (202) 478-4512.
Tags: AACTE governance