Get Support for Quality Assurance at AACTE Workshop
Do you have a comprehensive quality assurance system in your school, college, or department of education?
How do you know whether the assessments you use are valid and reliable?
How do you navigate the cultural and structural constraints that stand in the way of quality assurance and program improvement?
At the AACTE Quality Support Workshop in Minneapolis August 10-12, you can get hands-on support to address these and other critical questions related to quality assurance, assessment, accreditation, and more. Over the course of seven 90-minute workshop blocks, you’ll have your choice of expert-facilitated sessions such as these:
- Developing a Quality Assurance System & Examining the Validity and Reliability of Performance Assessments (3-part session)
Facilitators: Cynthia Conn, Kathy Bohan, and Suzanne Pieper, Northern Arizona University
- The Quality Assurance System: What Is It and How Do We Create It? (3-part session)
Facilitators: Carol Ryan, Northern Kentucky University, and Debbie Rickey, Grand Canyon University
- Advancing Systems Thinking and Systems Learning: Quality Assurance for Highly Effective Program Development
Facilitators: Jacob Easley II, Eastern Connecticut State University, and Valeisha Ellis, Spelman College
During AACTE’s southern regional workshop in April, the quality assurance sessions were among the most popular with attendees, whose evaluation comments included these:
- “We attended all four sessions [in a quality assurance strand] and found it supremely beneficial.”
- “These sessions were also incredibly influential in helping my faculty colleagues begin to appreciate that what I have been encouraging them to take on in their practices are truly the expectations of the field.”
- “The quality assurance sessions [provided a] good overview of the process from cycle start to maintenance.”
Download the full agenda and session descriptions for the Minneapolis workshop here.
Register by July 18
The deadline to secure a hotel room in the AACTE group block is July 18, and you can also save $25 if you register online by that date. Team discounts are also available. For registration links and further details, visit aacte.org.