5 Reasons to Attend an AACTE Quality Support Workshop
How do you do continuous improvement? Are you looking to make better use of data to move your program forward? Is your institution working toward accreditation or other quality assurance targets?
AACTE’s new Quality Support Workshops provide a forum for educators to address these questions and develop viable solutions with guidance from expert facilitators. These regional events were developed in response to the needs of the field and offer opportunities to share resources and build actionable strategies for program assessment, accreditation, and continuous improvement goals.
This year, AACTE will bring these workshops to three regions: Fort Worth, Texas, April 24-26; Minneapolis, Minnesota, August 10-12; and Seattle, Washington, November 9-11.
Here are five reasons why you should plan now to attend:
- Collaborate – Connect with peers who share your quality assurance challenges and learn about successful approaches to program improvement.
- Increase your knowledge – Gain a deeper understanding of how to interpret data and how to use data for continuous improvement.
- Learn how to implement change – Discover effective strategies for getting s ta keholder buy-in for new ideas and continuous improvement.
- Develop your team – Bring a group from your institution to reflect on current program practices and to customize an action plan to take back to your campus.
- Build innovative strategies – Learn about best practices and new approaches in performance assessment, quality assurance, and accreditation to tackle the latest challenges in educator preparation.
The January 16 Early Bird registration deadline for the April Quality Support Workshop in Fort Worth, Texas, is quickly approaching! Act now to get the best rates on this important opportunity. Save even more with our team discounts.
Looking to register for one of the other workshop dates? We’d love to have you – watch for registration to open later this month.