Call for ‘Data Dive’ Blog Articles
To expand the Data Dive blog series on Ed Prep Matters, AACTE invites members to submit brief articles presenting and discussing data related to educator preparation.
Like all blog submissions, Data Dive articles should be approximately 500 words and contain news or commentary relevant to AACTE or to educator preparation generally. Please include tables, charts, or other illustrations of the data and your analysis. Advertising-related posts are not permitted, and the content – including any graphics – must not infringe on any copyright agreements or laws.
Tips for a successful blog post:
- Clearly state the main point or question you’re trying to answer. Add details about who-what-when-where-why-how.
- Add data tables or infographic to illustrate key points.
- Include hyperlink(s) to relevant background info or to the full article/study if the blog entry is a summary.
- Provide clear descriptions of the dataset used in the blog, such as the survey’s title, year, population, etc. Be sure to include your sources, preferably including hyperlinks.
- For each author, include a headshot photo and byline information (name, title, institution, and e-mail address).