Congress Is Back! Join a Federal Update Webinar
As Congress returns from recess, so do the Federal Update webinars offered each month for AACTE members. This month’s update will be held September 20 and 21.
Each month, I’ll update you on what is happening in Washington, DC, related to educator preparation, and discuss how you can engage in advocacy for the profession. To accommodate a variety of schedules, each set of webinars is offered on consecutive days of the week at different times of the day.
I encourage you to participate in the webinars with your students–to teach them to engage in advocacy early and often in the career path–as well as with colleagues. The more informed everyone is across the profession, the better the resulting advocacy moving forward. You can even review archived presentations in our Resource Library at any time.
The following dates and times have been scheduled through the end of this year:
- Tuesday, September 20, 5:00–6:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 21, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, October 26, 5:00–6:00 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, October 27, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. EDT
- Tuesday, November 15, 5:00–6:00 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, November 16, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, December 14, 5:00–6:00 p.m. EST
- Thursday, December 15, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. EST
All of these webinars are open to AACTE members free of charge but require registration, which you can accomplish at any time through the AACTE website.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. I look forward to having you join us!
Tags: advocacy, events, federal issues, funding