Apply Now for 2016 AACTE Awards
Now in its 20th year, AACTE’s awards program recognizes member institutions’ exemplary programs as well as individuals who have made noteworthy contributions to education preparation.
For 2016, we invite nominations for the following awards:
- Outstanding Book Award (Deadline: June 17)
- Outstanding Dissertation Award (Deadline: August 17)
- Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology (Deadline: October 9)
- Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives (Deadline: October 9)
- Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity (Deadline: October 9)
- Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education (Deadline: October 9)
- David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education (Deadline: October 9)
- Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education (Deadline: October 9)
For most of the awards, programs and individuals can be either self-nominated or nominated by a third party. Winners will be decided by the AACTE standing committees and recognized formally at the 2016 Annual Meeting, February 23–25 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For more information, see http://www.aacte.org/professional-development-and-events/awards or contact me at email@example.com. Please help AACTE recognize outstanding programs and achievements!