2015 Annual Meeting Highlights, Resources
Were you among the 2,025 participants in AACTE’s recent Annual Meeting in Atlanta?
There was so much to see and do that even those in attendance couldn’t do it all! Don’t worry—we have a variety of online resources that will help to fill you in and continue the conversation on “Advancing the Imperative.”
- Ed Prep Matters continues to bring you reports from the conference. Read what presenters, participants, and staff learned and what related opportunities are available.
- For hundreds of photos from the event, visit our Facebook albums. Feel free to tag yourself and share photos on your own page!
- Look up the hashtag #AACTE15 on Twitter and read through hundreds of tweets about the conference—a fun synopsis of sound bites and photos from the event, posted by dozens of different participants.
- Conference News TV was on site during the first 2 days of the event and produced two exciting broadcasts with the highlights. Don’t miss the recaps from February 27 and February 28.
- View video recordings of the general sessions in AACTE’s Learning Center, http://learn.aacte.org. We will continue to add videos, slide presentations, and other resources in this location as they become available. For now, you can see Sharon Robinson, Marc Tucker, and Lin Goodwin in the Welcoming Session; Robinson’s President’s Report and the AACTE Executive Committee in the Town Hall Meeting (members only); and Mark Ginsberg and Etta Hollins in the Speaker Spotlight Session.
Meanwhile, if you’d like to share a blog about your experience at AACTE, please contact me!