Go Green at AACTE’s 67th Annual Meeting
Go green at AACTE’s 67th Annual Meeting by using our Online Event Planner as your main source of what’s happening at the event. Our paper-free conference means no printed program books—and helping the planet is just one of the benefits! See what you can do through the Online Event Planner:
- Create your own unique schedule and save to your calendar
- Access the full agenda, including session descriptions
- View presenters’ handouts and other materials in advance
- Stay connected with event announcements and surveys
- Print your final schedule hours before you attend the event
- Be updated in real time when changes and cancellations occur on site
- Reduce your carbon footprint
We’re working on a video tutorial to help you maximize your planning with the Online Event Planner—stay tuned for details!
Go green with us at AACTE’s 67th Annual Meeting in Atlanta, February 27-March 1, 2015. Take advantage of discounted registration by February 2. Learn more about the 2015 Annual Meeting at aacte.org.
Did You Know? Students can attend AACTE’s Annual Meeting for just $95. They not only benefit from attending sessions but also bring an important voice that benefits other participants! Encourage your students to engage in the professional conversation and stay on top of the latest research and best practices.