50% Off 2014 Membership Offer Extended
The 50% off 2014 AACTE membership offer for new and reinstating members has been extended to the end of the year. Institutions that join AACTE can enroll several faculty and staff to experience all of AACTE’s many benefits and services at a significantly reduced cost.
Under this membership incentive program, participating institutions will have full access to AACTE benefits and services such as these:
- The Journal of Teacher Education – AACTE’s highly regarded, peer-reviewed journal on policy, practice, and research in teacher education, mailed to all AACTE Institutional Representatives five times a year, plus free online access to each issue and the complete archives.
- Topical Action Groups – Peer-generated groups that take action on topics of professional interest, are funded and supported by AACTE, and are open to individuals at member institutions.
- The Institutional Response Kit – A helpful kit that provides guidance should your program choose to respond publicly to negative press such as that generated by the National Council on Teacher Quality’s reviews.
- Holmes Scholars® Program – A program that provides mentoring, peer support, and professional development to doctoral students from traditionally underrepresented groups who are pursuing terminal degrees in education at AACTE member institutions.
- Discounted event registration – Receive the discounted member rate when registering for AACTE meetings including the Annual Meeting, Leadership Academy, and Washington Week events.
- Members Only sections of aacte.org – Access many free resources available only to members, such as a series of recorded webinars on assessing the quality of school leader preparation programs.
So just how much does membership cost? The annual AACTE dues rate is determined by the total number of students at an institution who received a first-major bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in education as reported via IPEDS. We are happy to calculate your dues for you!
We invite any institution with an educator preparation program to join AACTE and help strengthen our collective voice for improving the quality of educator preparation. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 478-4516 to join or if you have any questions about AACTE membership.
We are stronger together!
Tags: AACTE online resources, membership