It’s Renewal Season at AACTE
Is your institution one of the nearly 800 members of AACTE? As your membership director, I’d like to thank you for being part of this community of postsecondary institutions, PK-12 and state affiliates, and strategic partners who are dedicated to high-quality, evidence-based preparation that assures educators are ready to teach all learners. As AACTE opens renewal season for the coming year, I’d also like to remind you of the network of tools and resources at your disposal – all to help you prepare profession-ready educators.
You can discover how to take advantage of a wide range of AACTE member benefits at https://aacte.org/membership/benefits. Let me call your attention to just a few here:
- AACTE Advocacy Center – AACTE serves as the voice of U.S. educator preparation and maintains a presence on Capitol Hill to advocate for federal policies and funding on behalf of the profession. AACTE holds members-only Federal Update webinars and equips members with tools and resources to advocate on the state level as well.
- Journal of Teacher Education (JTE) – All members receive a subscription to our journal, JTE. This benefit includes both a hard-copy and digital edition for your organization’s Chief and Institutional Representatives and unlimited digital access for your faculty, staff, and students.
- Complimentary Memberships & Discounted Conference Registration Rates – AACTE membership is institutional, meaning when an institution joins, all employees and students have access to AACTE benefits, including reduced registration rates for the AACTE Annual Meeting.
- Colleges of Education: A National Portrait – This report, an exclusive AACTE member benefit, provides a comprehensive picture of colleges of education: the work that they do, the people who do that work, and the students they serve. The report is available in the Resource Library (login required).
- Resource Library – All members have access to our innovative online library of tools, archived webinars and presentations, reports, and other materials.
AACTE membership runs from January 1 through December 31. To ensure you do not experience a lapse in benefits, we encourage you to renew your membership today. We offer several convenient ways to renew:
- Online: Visit your AACTE account profile to renew your membership online.
- By Phone: Contact the AACTE membership department at 202-478-4516 or at 202-478-4569 to renew your membership via credit card over the phone.
- By E-mail: Send your electronic invoice with payment information to email@example.com.
- By Mail: Mail your paper invoice and payment to AACTE, 1307 New York Avenue NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20005.
AACTE is committed to supporting educator preparation programs to ensure the effectiveness, diversity, and readiness of professional educators; promoting federal and state policies that enable continuous improvement and innovation; and facilitating collaboration among the educator preparation community.
Thank you for your support of AACTE and we look forward to continuing the partnership with your institution. If you have any questions regarding your membership, benefits, or how to renew, please do not hesitate to contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not yet a member? Get started at http://aacte.org/membership/become-a-member.
Leave a comment
Director of Membership, AACTE