Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
Applications for the 2019 AACTE awards are now open on AACTE’s online submission site (except the Outstanding Book Award, which closed May 3). Entries for the Outstanding Dissertation Award are due August 20, and all other award submissions are due October 10.
Now in its 23rd year, AACTE’s awards program recognizes member institutions’ exemplary programs as well as individuals who have made noteworthy contributions to education preparation. For an overview of last year’s winners, see this press release.
For 2019, we invite nominations or applications for the following awards:
- Outstanding Dissertation Award (includes $1,000 prize!)
- Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology (AACTE members only)
- Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives (AACTE members only)
- Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity (AACTE members only)
- Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education
- David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education
- Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education
For most of the awards, programs and individuals can be either self-nominated or nominated by a third party. Winners will be decided by the AACTE standing committees and recognized formally at the 2019 Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky.
For more information, refer to the official Call for Entries, visit the submission site, or contact Christine Tambini at email@example.com. Please help AACTE recognize outstanding programs and achievements!
Leave a comment