Access #AACTE18 Session Details at Your Fingertips
Check out the full lineup of sessions and presenters at the 2018 Annual Meeting now available through AACTE’s Event Planner at http://planner.aacte.org. View session titles and descriptions, presenters’ names, and locations all at your fingertips through mobile or online access to the Event Planner.
In recent years, AACTE has offered enhanced technology to foster robust interaction with event participants by providing the Event Planner as the go-to-resource for the Annual Meeting.
Once you have logged in to the Event Planner, there are a number of exciting features for you to explore:
- Browse the Full Schedule – You can use the search field at the top to locate sessions by presenter name (first or last), title, keywords, and/or meeting room name.
- Access Session Information at Your Fingertips – See a session you might be interested in? Click on the session title to access a description and list of presenters.
- Plan Your Annual Meeting Experience – When you find a session you want to attend, just click the "add" button next to the session information. This will store the session to your schedule (which you can access at any time by clicking the "My Schedule" tab at the top).
- Sync AACTE’s Annual Meeting to Your Work Calendar – At any time, you can visit "My Schedule" to both print a copy of your schedule and send invite requests to your work calendar(s) for each session you wish to attend.
- View Presenters’ Handouts – Want to see what material will be covered in the session of your choice? Just click to view the slides, handouts, and other documents provided by the presenter.
The online planner takes the place of a printed conference program. A digital planner is not only more environmentally friendly than a printed one, but also more accurate: It can nimbly reflect the latest scheduling changes to provide the most up-to-date information during the event. AACTE’s Event Planner also notifies you of important announcements and facilitates your feedback through surveys.Check out our video tutorial on how to maximize your use of the Event Planner.
Stay informed with the latest updates about the AACTE 70th Annual Meeting in Baltimore, March 1-3, 2018, by visiting aacte.org. Still need to register? Take advantage of discounted registration rates by February 2.
Leave a comment
Director of Marketing & Communications, AACTE