New AACTE Gallery to Showcase Association Highlights in Tampa
Wondering what’s happening at AACTE this year? Come visit our all-new AACTE Gallery at the 2017 Annual Meeting in Tampa, Florida, to interact with the latest offerings from the Innovation Exchange and the Quality Support Center. You’ll have an opportunity to peruse the featured showcases, network with members and partners engaged with AACTE’s initiatives, and maybe even win a prize!
The Gallery will be located in Room 21, directly across from the Conference Community Center, in the Tampa Convention Center. It will be available during four time blocks:
Thursday, March 2
Friday, March 3
10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
You won’t want to miss interactive short talks on the following topics in the Gallery:
- Professional Learning Communities by Montana State University
- Robotics Academy for Critical Engagement (R.A.C.E.) by Northeastern State University
- Field Experience Page: Linking Candidates to Field Experiences from Matriculation to Graduation by Western Governors University
- iTeachAZ Community Embeddedness Grant by Arizona State University
- Quality Support Workshops and Consultancy by AACTE
- AACTE Online Professional Seminars by AACTE and FutureLearn
- CAEP Family Engagement Web Modules by CAEP
- Clinical Master Teacher Program by University of Alabama
- Ohio Deans Compact Incentive Grant Program by Ohio Deans Compact on Exceptional Children
- Improving Self-Efficacy in Parent-Teacher Interactions Around Challenging Contexts for Preservice Special Education Teacher Candidates Through Simulated Interaction Models by University at Albany – SUNY
- Campus Mentors by Miami University and Butler Technology & Career Center, Talawanda High School
- Schools Within the Context of Community by Ball State University
- A Theory-Based, Faculty-Led Induction Program for Alumni Novice Teachers by Oral Roberts University
- Summer Learning Academy by Albany State University
We are so eager to introduce you to our new AACTE Gallery that we’re offering a prize to the first 500 people to visit each day. Be sure to add the AACTE Gallery to your personal schedule in the Online Event Planner, where you can also view and select the other conference offerings.
Not yet registered for the 2017 AACTE Annual Meeting? It’s not too late! Visit aacte.org to register by February 3 for the best rates.
Director of Marketing & Communications, AACTE