Last Call for AACTE Award Nominations
Nominations for all of the 2015 AACTE awards close FRIDAY, October 10! Submit an entry now at AACTE’s online submission site. To read detailed submission information, please refer to the official Call for Entries.
The following awards are still accepting nominations:
- Best Practice Award for the Innovative Use of Technology
- Best Practice Award in Support of Global and International Perspectives
- Best Practice Award in Support of Multicultural Education and Diversity
- Margaret B. Lindsey Award for Distinguished Research in Teacher Education
- David G. Imig Award for Distinguished Achievement in Teacher Education
- Edward C. Pomeroy Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teacher Education
For most of the awards, programs and individuals can be either self-nominated or nominated by a third party. Winners will be decided by the AACTE standing committees, notified in November, announced publicly in mid-February, and recognized formally at the 2015 Annual Meeting, February 27–March 1 in Atlanta, Georgia.
For more information, please see http://www.aacte.org/professional-development-and-events/awards or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t miss your chance – submit your nomination today!
Leave a comment
Board Liaison and Special Projects Coordinator, AACTE