Announcing the Annual Meeting Event Planner
Note: This post also appears on the AACTE Annual Meeting site.
March will be here before we know it. The latest evidence of its rapid approach? The full AACTE Annual Meeting schedule is now available to you in the brand new Event Planner tool.
Accessible to everyone with an AACTE login (and anyone with an institutional e-mail address can set up an AACTE login), the Event Planner contains all the information we will be printing in the program book—but with search and scheduling functions that paper can’t match.
- Explore the scheduled sessions by keyword, title, or presenter name (first or last) using the search field at the top.
- Click on any session to see a full description and any materials the presenters have uploaded.
- Build a personalized schedule using the “add” button next to each session. You’ll even get a warning if a session conflicts with others you’ve chosen, although you can still add both.
- Review your schedule, print it, or export the sessions to your work calendar on the “My Schedule” page.
- Return to the Event Planner tool at any time to refine or reprint your schedule.
Still haven’t decided if you should attend AACTE’s Annual Meeting? Visit the Event Planner and see for yourself all the great sessions you’ll enjoy if you join us in Indianapolis March 1-3! While you’re logged in, click through to Events Registration to secure your spot today. The advance registration deadline is February 3.
Learn more about the 66th AACTE Annual Meeting at http://aacte.org/2014.
Trackback from your site.
Marketing Manager, AACTE